We are pleased to announce the general availability of the 2021.11 Preview Release (PR) of the Software Delivery Automation platform.
In this new release, we have made various feature improvements and support in the platform.
GitOps SCM to Server Sync
Users who want to use DSL to store, manage and author their SDA automation as code, are now able to version and maintain that code in an SCM tool. Triggers can be configured so that any changes to the SCM store will automatically be imported into the server as new or updated automation.
Note that the ability to make changes to the SDA server and have it sync back to the SCM store is not supported and will be delivered in a future release.
Support for External PostgreSQL database
We have added support for PostgreSQL databases to the existing list of supported databases. This gives users yet another high performance database to choose from.
Data retention policies for CI objects
We have added a data retention feature in CloudBees SDA that allows defining the criteria for archiving and purging run-time CI data, deployments, pipeline runs, and releases.
Other Significant Features
- Full support x86 MAC agent enabling step log file retrieval, multizone and proxy support
- AWS application load balancer support for EKS
- Big improvements to UI look and feel with new design for breadcrumbs, buttons and tables
- Download Software Delivery Automation CD/RO v2021.11 Preview at CloudBees Downloads under CloudBees CD/RO Preview release.
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: CloudBees CD/RO Documentation & CloudBees Analytics Documentation
See supported platforms and system requirements for CloudBees CD/RO for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Upgrades to 2021.11 are not supported from CloudBees CD 8.x, 9.x, 10.0.x, 10.1.x and 10.2.x versions. For complete install instructions, please see the Installation section of the documentation.
Contact Support with questions related to this release by going to the CloudBees technical support site at https://support.cloudbees.com/ and submitting a support request. Improvement requests can be filed at https://www.cloudbees.com/feedback.