This maintenance release contains fixes for issues found in previous CloudBees CD/Flow versions. CloudBees recommends all customers running with earlier versions consider upgrading to version 10.2.1. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download Cloudbees CD LTS from the CloudBees Downloads site.
- Access the installers at https://downloads.cloudbees.com/cloudbees-cd/
- Navigate to: 10.2 > 10.2.1.150122 or click here: 10.2.1.150122
- Server and agent installers are located in the section corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: CloudBees CD Documentation
- See Documentation for installing with Kubernetes
See the Supported Platforms for CD section for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Upgrades to CloudBees CD 10.2.1 LTS are supported from CloudBees Flow 5.x, 6.x, 7.x 8.x, 9.x, 10.0.x, 10.1, and 10.2 versions. For complete install instructions, please see the Install section of the documentation.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release by going to the CloudBees technical support site at https://support.cloudbees.com and submitting a support request. Improvement requests can be filed at https://www.cloudbees.com after using the Feedback button.
Article is closed for comments.