We are pleased to announce the general availability of the CloudBees CD 2020.12 Preview Release (PR). Please see our announcement about our Release Strategy Update and our plan to accelerate the delivery of new content through Preview Releases.
In this new release, we have made various feature improvements and support in CloudBees CD.
- It is now easier to define and manage webhooks and triggers for starting ARO processes in CloudBees CD, with a new easy to use design and improved support for webhooks in GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Improved support for proxy configurations with a new process for configuring proxy settings on CloudBees CD servers and agents.
- New server-managed agent environment variables, allow job steps running on agents to use environment variables defined in properties on the CD server.
- Added support for CloudBees CD on Kubernetes on updated GKE versions through 1.18.
Download Cloudbees CD 2020.12.00 PR from the CloudBees Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the CloudBees Sharefile at https://cloudbees.sharefile.com
- Navigate to: /products/CloudBees_CD/preview_release/2020.12.00/2020.12.0.144909 or click here: 2020.12.0.144909
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: CloudBees CD Documentation
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the CloudBees CD Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Upgrades to CloudBees CD 2020.12 PR are not supported. Please install the release in a test environment to try these new capabilities and provide your feedback. For complete install instructions, please see the install section of the documentation for traditional installations, or for Kubernetes installations.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release by going to the CloudBees technical support site at https://support.cloudbees.com submitting a support request. Improvement requests can be filed at https://www.cloudbees.com after using the Feedback button.