We are pleased to announce the general availability of the CloudBees CD 2020.08 Preview Release (PR). Please see our announcement about our Release Strategy Update and our plan to accelerate the delivery of new content through Preview Releases.
In this new release, we continue our focus on integrating across CI and CD .
CI/CD Integration - enabling Jenkins multibranch pipelines
We continue to build on our integrated CloudBees CI and CloudBees CD experience with added support for Jenkins multibranch pipelines, enabling users to leverage multibranch pipeline Jenkins and centrally collect all CI/CD data in CloudBees CD.
- A CI Job in a CloudBees CD pipeline task can now invoke a multibranch pipeline, passing in the branch name as one of the options.
- Multibranch pipeline details including the branch name are now collected and persisted in the new CI data model in CloudBees CD, and the data is easily available in our dedicated CI data menu..
A new way to manage Artifacts
This preview release introduces new Artifacts pages to view and manage artifacts in CloudBees CD. New views make it easy to create and manage artifacts, versions and artifact repositories in one easy to use interface.
- Improvements to the EC-TeamCity plugin
- Improved event handling in the CloudBees CD plugin for Jenkins
- MySQL JDBC driver update
- Security updates
Download Cloudbees CD 2020.08.00 PR from the CloudBees Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the CloudBees Sharefile at https://cloudbees.sharefile.com
- Navigate to: /products/CD/preview_release/2020.08.00/2020.8.0.143473 or click here: 2020.8.0.143473
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: CloudBees CD Documentation
See the System Requirements and Supported Platforms section of the documentation for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Upgrades to CloudBees CD 2020.08 PR are not supported. Please install the release in a test environment to try these new capabilities and provide your feedback. For complete install instructions, please see the install section of the documentation for traditional installations, or for Kubernetes installations.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release by going to the CloudBees technical support site at https://support.cloudbees.com submitting a support request. Improvement requests can be filed at https://www.cloudbees.com after using the Feedback button.
Article is closed for comments.