Original Creation Date: 2019-09-30 15:51:00 UTC
This maintenance release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricFlow/ElectricCommander versions. CloudBees recommends all customers running on v8.0.x who are not yet ready to upgrade to v9.0.x, upgrade to version 8.0.6. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
Download ElectricFlow 8.0.6 from the CloudBees Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the CloudBees Sharefile at https://cloudbees.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/flow/release_8.0/22.214.171.124333 directory, or click here: 126.96.36.199333
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the /products/flow/integrations directory
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: ElectricFlow documentation
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricFlow Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Upgrades to ElectricFlow 8.0.6 LTS are supported from ElectricCommander 4.2.x, ElectricFlow 5.x, ElectricFlow 6.x, ElectricFlow 7.x versions and earlier versions of ElectricFlow v8.0.x. Systems that are pre-4.2 must be upgraded to ElectricCommander 4.2.x before upgrading to ElectricFlow 8.0. For complete upgrade requirements and instructions, please see the ElectricFlow Installation Guide.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Please contact Customer Support with questions or comments related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.