Original Creation Date: 2019-09-14 22:55:21 UTC
Electric Cloud is pleased to announce the immediate availability of ElectricAccelerator release 4.5.1. Please refer to the release notes for a full listing of all improvements in this service release.
For customers who have not yet upgraded to the 4.5 series ElectricAccelerator, 4.5 offers:
- Support for the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Improved GNU Make 3.81 support. eMake now supports the following:
- conditional “else” functionality
- using the “export” keyword on target-specific variables
- in a recursive $(call ...) context, any extra arguments from the outer call are masked
in the context of the inner call
- line continuation in commands
- all pattern-specific variables that match a given target are used
- Support for Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases
The product and your license keys may be downloaded from your account on our FTP server:
Please direct any questions or issues with your software to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott Castle | Product Manager | Electric Cloud
(408) 419-4324 | email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.