Original Creation Date: 2011-03-17 00:33:28 UTC
This release includes improvements to the workflow feature and email notifications. Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade both their Commander Server and Agents to version 3.9. Release highlights are included below. See the Release Notes for a summary of product improvements and known issues.
ElectricCommander 3.9 new features include:
- Workflow Visualization – This new feature allows you to see your workflow definition and details in a graphical format. Use this feature to see your workflow design and the status of your running workflows.
- Email Notifier Templates – A new drop-down menu was added to facilitate selecting an email notifier template for your use.
Download ElectricCommander 3.9 and its documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the cmdr-3.9 directory
- Documentation is located in the docs directory
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the integrations directory
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
Commander 3.9 supports upgrades from version 3.2.x and higher. See the “Upgrading ElectricCommander” chapter in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions. If you plan to upgrade from a version prior to 3.2.x, contact Customer Support for assistance.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Dax Farhang, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at 408-419-4370 or email@example.com.