Original Creation Date: 2011-09-13 00:49:51 UTC
Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade their Accelerator components: Cluster Manager, cluster nodes (agent machines), and all local emake build machines to version 5.4.3. Release highlights are included below. See the Release Notes for a summary of product improvements and known issues.
ElectricAccelerator 5.4.x enhancements include:
- Agent stability – Fixed agent stability issues encountered in recent releases
- Linux platform related - Correction to automount feature for autofs5 support
- Expansion function – Parse ($realpath) expansion function to be compatible with GNU Make 3.8.1
Download ElectricAccelerator 5.4.3 and its documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the accel-5.4.3 directory
- Documentation is located in the docs directory
- Platform and architecture-specific installers are in the windows, solaris, and linux directories.
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricAccelerator Installation and Configuration Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
Accelerator 5.4.3 supports upgrades from version 4.4 and higher. See the “Upgrading ElectricAccelerator” chapter in the ElectricAccelerator Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact Dax Farhang, ElectricAccelerator Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricAccelerator release at 408-419-4370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.