Original Creation Date: 2012-07-20 23:30:43 UTC
This patch release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricCommander versions. This patch release does not contain new features. Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade to version 4.1.2. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download ElectricCommander 4.1.2 and its documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the cmdr-4.1.2 directory
- Documentation is located in the docs directory. Additionally, release notes and product documentation are available online:
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the integrations directory
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
Commander 4.1.2 supports upgrades from version 3.8.x and higher. See the “Upgrading ElectricCommander” chapter in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions. If you plan to upgrade from a version prior to 3.8.x, contact Customer Support for assistance.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact Jim McMahon, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at 408-419-4378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.