Original Creation Date: 2015-06-18 17:56:32 UTC
This patch release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricCommander versions. Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade to version 5.0.5. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
Download ElectricCommander 5.0.5 from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/commander/release_5.0/18.104.22.168109 directory, or click here: 22.214.171.124109
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the /products/commander/integrations directory
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: ElectricCommander documentation
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Commander 5.0.x supports upgrades from version 4.2.x. Hence you need to be at 4.2 or greater version. Recognize that an upgrade to 5.0.x from 4.2.x requires some additional resource considerations and planning. Please see the “Upgrade quick start guide” mentioned above and also the “Upgrading ElectricCommander” chapter in the ElectricCommander installation guide for complete upgrade instructions.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact the product management team at Electric Cloud for this or any ElectricCommander release at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.