Original Creation Date: 2015-07-03 00:51:50 UTC
See the "Visual Studio Integration Guide v4.2" for a summary of product improvements and known issues.
This release of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio integration contains a number of new features that improve usability and performance for an ElectricAccelerator deployment in a Visual Studio environment.
- Faster incremental builds. Incremental link and up-to-date checks, among other enhancements, are now enabled by default to accelerate incremental builds
- Enhanced usability with smarter eMake root management where project/solutions locations are automatically added
- Enhanced ecdevenv reporting delivers reasons for makefile regeneration
This version of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio Integration requires ElectricAccelerator v7.0.2 or later.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
Download the Add-in from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/accelerator/VS Plugin/vsplugin_4.2/188.8.131.52457 directory
Documentation is available on Zendesk Accelerator Documentation.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Jane Kuo, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricAccelerator release at email@example.com.