Original Creation Date: 2012-09-28 23:47:58 UTC
This release of ElectricAccelerator contains a number of new features that improve performance, reliability and maintainability of an ElectricAccelerator deployment.
- Added the #pragma multi directive, which is an extension for building multiple targets simultaneously in GNU Make emulation. For a detailed explanation of its use, refer to the ElectricAccelerator ElectricMake Guide, page 5-15.
- Additional platform support - ElectricAccelerator now supports the following platforms:
- Ubuntu 12.04
- Ubuntu 11.10
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2
- Added support for Visual Studio 2012
Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade their Accelerator components: Cluster Manager, cluster nodes (agent machines), and all local emake build machines to version 6.2. See the Release Notes for a summary of all product improvements and known issues.
Download ElectricAccelerator 6.2 and its documentation from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the accel-6.2 directory
- Documentation is located in the docs directory
- Platform and architecture-specific installers are in the windows, solaris, and linux directories.
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricAccelerator Installation and Configuration Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
Accelerator 6.2 supports upgrades from all currently supported versions. See the “Upgrading ElectricAccelerator” chapter in the ElectricAccelerator Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact David Rosén, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricAccelerator release at +1-408-419-4313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.