See the "Visual Studio Integration Guide v4.0" for a summary of product improvements and known issues.
This release of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio integration contains a number of new features that improve usability and performance for any ElectricAccelerator deployment in a Visual Studio environment.
- Visual Studio IDE Integration
- Major modernization of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio IDE integration, significantly enhancing configuration and usage for any developer looking to accelerate their Visual Studion based builds.
- Toolchain Virtualization
- The Toolchain Virtualization feature allows ElectricAccelerator to virtualize and distribute the Visual Studio toolchain from the build client, hence eliminating the need for agent-side configuration of the Visual Studio environment and dramatically simplifying initial setup of an ElectricAccelerator deployment in a Visual Studio environment.
- Improved default settings for enhanced performance out-of the box.
This version of the the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio Integration requires ElectricAccelerator v7.0.2 or later.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
Download the Add-in from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/accelerator/VS Plugin/vsplugin_4.0/184.108.40.206692 directory
Download Instructions from FTP
Downloadthe Add-in from the Electric Cloud FTP site.
- Log in to the Electric Cloud FTP site at http://ftp.electric-cloud.com/ftp or ftp://ftp.electric-cloud.com
- Navigate to the accel-7.0.2/vsplugin_4.0 directory
Documentation is available on Zendesk Accelerator Documentation.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact David Rosén, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricAccelerator release at +1-408-419-4313 or email@example.com.