Original Creation Date; 2013-10-09 01:22:48 UTC
This patch release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricCommander versions. Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade to version 4.2.3. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
DownloadElectricCommander 4.2.3 from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/commander/release_4.2/188.8.131.52287 directory.
- Release notes and product documentation are available online:
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- NOTE- No HPUX, Solaris or MAC agents, have been updated. For those agents, please simply use the 4.2.2 installer.
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the /products/commander/release_4.2/integrations directory
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Supported Upgrade Paths
Commander 4.2.x supports upgrades from version 3.10.x and higher. See the “Upgrading ElectricCommander” chapter in the ElectricCommander Installation Guide for complete upgrade instructions. If you plan to upgrade from a version prior to 3.10.x, contact Customer Support for assistance.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact Rohit Jainendra, Product Manager, with feedback on this or any ElectricCommander release at +1-408-419-4318 or firstname.lastname@example.org