Original Creation Date: 2019-03-19 00:43:24 UTC
This maintenance release contains fixes for issues found in previous ElectricFlow/ElectricCommander versions. Electric Cloud recommends all customers upgrade to version 9.0.1. Please see the Release Notes for a comprehensive list of product improvements and known issues.
Download Instructions for Sharefile
Download ElectricFlow 9.0.1 from the Electric Cloud Sharefile site.
- Login using your personalized account to the Electric Cloud Sharefile at https://electric-cloud.sharefile.com
- Navigate to the /products/flow/release_9.0/22.214.171.124311 directory, or click here: 126.96.36.199311
- Server and agent installers are located in the directory corresponding to the operating system (for example, windows)
- IDE plug-in installers are located in the /products/flow/integrations directory
- Release notes and product documentation are available online: ElectricFlow documentation
See the “System Requirements and Supported Platforms” section in the ElectricFlow Installation Guide for a complete list of supported platforms and configurations.
Upgrades to ElectricFlow 9.0.1 LTS are supported from ElectricFlow 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and 8.x versions as well as ElectricFlow v9.0.0. If you need to upgrade from a system running on v4.2.x or earlier, please contact Electric Cloud Support for assistance. For complete upgrade requirements and instructions, please see the ElectricFlow Installation Guide.
Contact Customer Support with questions related to this release at email@example.com.
Contact the product management team at Electric Cloud for this or any ElectricCommander release at firstname.lastname@example.org