- When using a Matrix (Multi-configuration) project with the
Advanced Project Options > Restrict where this project can be runenabled, but no axis defined under the
Configuration Matrixsection, the build steps will run on any available agent.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed controller (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client controller (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
- Jenkins LTS
- Matrix Project plugin
The Multi-configuration project is designed to execute the build steps on the next available build agent if a
Configuration Matrix > Agents axis is not configured. The
Advanced Project Options > Restrict where this project can be run only limits where the initial flyweight task may execute.
To configure where the build steps will run, configure a
Agents axis with the desired build agents. For example, the following configuration shows how to execute the build steps on two agents