- I have configured a CJE 1 Anywhere cluster and I want to use one of the servers for another CJE 1 Anywhere cluster.
- I have configured a CJE 1 Anywhere cluster. I have destroyed the cluster and I want to recreate it again.
- I want to change the type of worker/controller of one of my nodes.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
When you are creating a cluster with CJE 1, the nodes are automatically created by CJE. In this context all the nodes are VMs that can be destroyed and created from scracth.
In CJE 1 Anywhere if you have a physical server or you don’t want to remove the VM and recreate from 0 you’ll need to follow same steps in order to make able to reuse a node:
- Perform a backup if you want to reuse the data of the docker images, containers and volumes.
- Remove from your servers the docker images, containers and volumes.
# Delete all containers docker rm $(docker ps -a -q) # Delete all images docker rmi $(docker images -q)
- Stop all the services:
sudo service zookeeper stop sudo service mesos-master stop sudo service marathon stop sudo service mesos-slave stop
- Delete the all the files with the pattern:
- Delete these folders and all the files inside:
/var/lib/mesos /usr/sbin/mesos-master /etc/zookeeper /etc/jce /etc/mesos /etc/mesos-master /etc/mesos-slave /var/log/router /var/log/mesos /var/lib/docker /var/lib/mesos