Community guidelines for CloudBees Subscriber communitiesPinned
We support an open and friendly environment in the community. It’s your platform for asking questions and sharing information and everyone comes with unique experiences, opinions, and perspectives that make the community even more valuable.
In the community, though, it’s important to be respectful of one another and CloudBees, act with good intentions, and use good judgment. Assume that others are doing the same, unless they prove otherwise. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available CloudBees documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Cloudbees, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by CloudBees
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages CloudBees, its vendors, partners, or affiliates
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the CloudBees Terms of Service
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please let us know at email@example.com.
Participating in the CloudBees Subscriber community should be a fun and rewarding experience, whether you are just reading content or you are actively commenting and posting content. It's is an easy way to ask questions and share your expertise.
Your participation helps make our content better and our community stronger.
Post is closed for comments.