My Maven cache is growing and I need to clear it out. How can I delete/clear my Maven cache?
- CloudBees CI on modern platforms
- CloudBees CI on traditional platforms - Client Controller
- CloudBees CI Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
When a Maven build is executed, Maven automatically downloads all the dependency jars into the local repository.
Usually this folder is named
To clear/delete your local maven repository cache, simply delete the
You can find the default Local Maven Repository for each operating system below:
|Operating System||Local Maven Repository|
- Additionally, if you are using the Maven Integration plugin you can find the Local Maven Repository inside the Jenkins UI by going to Manage Jenkins > Configure System > Local Maven Repository under Maven Project Configuration