After upgrading Jenkins to 2.244+ the Bitbucket Branch Source plugin can’t recognize any of my repositories.
This issue is exposed only when a single Server endpoint is configured under Manage Jenkins -> Configure System -> Bitbucket Branch Source
This issue will only cause a problem for new BitBucket projects or if you try to re-save the configuration of an existing BitBucket project. In this case, the project defaults to using the BitBucket cloud endpoint so the project cannot find amy repository.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed controller
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
- Bitbuckt Branch Source version <= 2.9.4
There is already a PR-399 which should fix this issue, but when writing this KB article the PR was not already released.
The current workaround is to add two BitBucket server endpoints which will trigger the Server dropdown to appear in the project configuration allowing the correct server to be selected.