After upgrading CloudBees CI to 188.8.131.52, the checkpoint icon disappeared from the Pipeline Stage View
The Jenkins logs show the following log when user looks at a Pipeline Stage View
WARNING o.k.s.f.adjunct.AdjunctsInPage#findNeeded: No such adjunct found: com.cloudbees.pipeline.stageview org.kohsuke.stapler.framework.adjunct.NoSuchAdjunctException: Neither com.cloudbees.pipeline.stageview.css, .js, .html, nor .jelly were found
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master < 184.108.40.206
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client Master < 220.127.116.11
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master < 18.104.22.168
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master < 22.214.171.124
- CloudBees Pipeline Stage View 2.2
- NGPIPELINE-626: No such adjunct found: com.cloudbees.pipeline.stageview
This issue have been fixed in version 2.3 of the CloudBees Pipeline Stage View that is included in CloudBees CI release since version 126.96.36.199.
The recommended solution is to upgrade CloudBees CI to version 188.8.131.52 or later.
Note: In active environment, the frequency of those WARNINGS can be detrimental to the Jenkins master performances.