On June 22nd, 2020, the certificate used to sign all existing CloudBees licenses for Jenkins-based products will expire. This certificate is used to verify the authenticity of the customer’s CloudBees license. Customers must install a new license (generated with the new certificate) before June 22, 2020. Existing licenses will become invalid as of June 22, 2020.
If you are running a CloudBees Jenkins-based product with a version of 188.8.131.52 or later, your software is already compatible with the new certificate. The only action needed in this case is to install a new license generated by the new certificate.
If you are running a CloudBees Jenkins-based product with a version earlier than 184.108.40.206, your CloudBees software will not be compatible with licenses generated by the new certificate. You must first update your software to be compatible with the new license certificate before proceeding with this article.
Complete information about this topic can be found in the KB Upgrading for the new CloudBees License Certificate
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed controller
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
To speed up the response time from CloudBees Support Team, any question, verification or troubleshooting request must contain the required data below in case it is necessary to open a support ticket through the CloudBees Support Portal.
- Provide the output of the script verify-system-readiness.groovy script setting
debug = truein the script.
- Provide a support bundle from the Operation Center, if used, and the affected Managed controllers/Client controllers/Teams
Before generating the support bundle ensure that all the options are enabled except the
Garbage Collection Logs option