Trying to perform a Move/Copy/Promote you get the error:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class ...
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
In a Support Bundle from the master where this issue is occurring, open the “file-descriptors.txt” file and look for the library where the class indicated in the error is included. Two different versions of this library will appear loaded in the core or a same plugin.
Look for the right library version for the core or plugin version where it is being loaded and remove the other one.