Active Directory and LDAP directory providers can sometimes fail because of underlying network configuration changes, or during configuration, the different provider options appear not to work.
You need a way the check the provider configuration.
Try the configuration outside of CloudBees CD (CloudBees Flow) using JXplorer.
- Download JXplorer from http://www.jxplorer.org/.
- Start JXplorer.
- In the upper left-hand corner, select the “Connect to a DSA” icon. (icon that looks like a closed plug)
- From the pop-up, try the URL to the provider to make sure the URL is constructed properly and the URL responds through the network.
- If you have an account and password for the provider, you can attempt to log in to the provider and explore the provider setup.
- Use the query aspect to find an example user, perhaps yourself.