You have run into an issue with your ElectricFlow implementation. What information should you send EC support?
Some valuable tips
- It is much faster to upload files to our Sharefile FTP site than upload one file at a time into the ticket
- It is much easier for us to read through output of commands when they are piped to a file rather than given to us in-line in the email.
As of 10:00am this morning, every page on the UI results in a LazyInitializationException. We restarted the server service at 11:00am and the problem disappeared
- We would need the Flow server logs from 9:00am until after the restart at 11:00am
- We would like the entire service.log (if too large, you can find the appropriate date entries and send us just that portion)
- We would like a screen shot of the exception you received when you hit pages.
We have intermittent Agent Internal Error on certain steps in a job. We are unable to reproduce it consistently, but see it at least twice a day.
- We would need the following details from one successful run of this job and one failure with Agent Internal error.
--> ectool getJobDetails
--> commander server log that covers the beginning to the end of both these jobs
Where can I find ElectricFlow services log files?
Where can I find installer log?
- Product versions: 4.2.x and higher
- OS versions: All supported platforms