With Directory Providers integration, EF automatically creates users when a user from Active Directory or LDAP directory logs in. Need a way to prevent that behavior and control who has access.
You can do this following these steps:
- You should have Administrative Group defined in CloudBees CD (CloudBees Flow) or in your Directory Provider
- Go to Administration Tab => Server Tab => Session Category
- Under “Privileges for Session” please allow everything to Administrative Group
- Click “Brake Inheritance” in the right upper window corner
- To give login access to any user/group you should assign execute permission to that user/group
We would recommend you to try the mentioned steps on some development environment first.