You are seeing an error in the build console:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at "https://JENKINS_URL/SOME_REQUEST" from "http://JENKINS_URL/" has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed controller
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
We can see from the error message that Jenkins is calling an HTTP endpoint from an HTTPS origin. The first question to ask yourself is whether this is expected. Is SSL implemented correctly? If not, please change the Jenkins URL in Manage Jenkins –> Configure Systems to HTTP until SSL is ready to use.
Use the Cors Filter Plugin to include the additional origins.