Flow subprocedures and steps run on resources and use workspaces. If you do not specify a resource and/or workspace, Flow will attempt to assign one.
There are circumstances when the resource is inherited and the workspace is not.
- the procedure step
- the procedure
- the calling step (recursively)
- the project
- any step in the call chain that explicitly specifies a workspace
- the current step's procedure
- the current step's project
- the current step's assigned resource
Resource assignment is made when the step is expanded. Workspace assignment is made by the Flow Server after step expansion.
Explicitly set the workspace on a calling step somewhere in the call chain, or you will need to set it on each project, procedure, or resource.