This article explains how to change the password for a Flow database.
- Shut down the Flow server.
- Change the password in your respective database.
- Update the password in the /conf/database.properties file in plain text.
- Restart the Flow service.
The Flow server will use the password as-is in plain text to initially log into the database.
After the service is running, the password in the
database.propertiesfile will be overwritten to its encrypted password.
- Product versions: All supported Flow versions
- OS versions: All supported OS versions