Note: This article refers specifically to the built-in database shipped with ElectricFlow.
Using the built-in database supplied by ElectricFlow exposed some obscure scenarios that you may require some workarounds:
- Flow takes an unexpectedly long time to start up
- Your Flow instance has jobs that never end
- You cannot delete some jobs from the Flow UI
- Flow is unable to export your projects because of these same jobs
Below is a description of how to access the built-in database directly, for example, how to remove a job you cannot kill through the Commander UI.
1. Stop ElectricCommander. (If it's still running, the databse lock will prevent you from accessing it.)
2. Go to to the Commander installation directory and start the database web UI console:
-web: launch the database's web UI console
-webAllowOthers: allow access to the database's web UI console from remote hosts
3. Type http://
4. Use the following parameters when asked to log in:
Driver class: org.h2.Driver
JDBC URL: jdbc:h2:builtin/commander
5. Click Connect. The interface that appears in your browser allows you to look at the tables and/or create SQL statements.
Example: To kill a job with ID '550558' run the following commands:
7. Before restarting ElectricCommander, stop the database's web UI console by pressing
Note: Some database tips (http://www.h2database.com/html/tutorial.html) that may be useful.