We can see that already approved signatures are showing up as pending approval in the In-process script approval page. While running the jobs, we can see a message like the one shown below:
Scripts not permitted to use staticMethod XXX XXX. Administrators can decide whether to approve or reject this signature.
The job runs successfully, but the signature shows up again to be approved in the In-process script approval page.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
- Permissive Script Security Plugin < 0.5
The solution is either disable the plugin, or to upgrade it to at least version 0.5.