- Slowdown of reading credentials from the local cache for large caches
- Org Folder that has a credentials drop down opens slowly
- Inefficient locking of the cache blocks reading threads
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- Operations Center Client Plugin
When the credentials cache gets large, serializing it can cause contention with any thread that needs to resolve credentials. When you open an Org Folder that has a credentials drop down it takes quite a while.
This defect was fixed in CJP-8620.
Upgrade the Operations Center Client plugin to version 22.214.171.124 or above.
- Stop Jenkins instance
- Open a terminal window and change to
- Start Jenkins instance
An additional mitigation workaround can be found in the reference KB article.