- How can I include or exclude certain branches from webhooks in a multibranch job.
- Can I ignore changes from older tags?
- CloudBees Core
- CloudBees Core on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master
- CloudBees Core on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
The Basic Branch Build Strategies Plugin adds a new
Build strategies option. The plugin supports both Multibranch projects and Organization Folders.
In the following example, we are going to configure a job to exclude all webhooks except from a certain branch:
After installing the plugin, a new dropdown option named
Build strategieswill appear in the job configuration.
addbutton and choose
Named branchesfrom the available options.
To exclude all webhooks except for a certain branch, use the
Exact nameoption. Use
wildcardor regular expressions for more complex filtering.
Refer to the plugin home page if you are interested in other build strategies such as ignoring older tags.
- Basic Branch Build Strategies Plugin ver 1.3.0
- Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin ver 2.2.15
- GitHub Branch Source Plugin ver 2.4.1
- GitHub Organization Folder Plugin 1.6