I am seeing one or multiple of my masters disconnected with the CJOC due to this error:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.ning.http.client.AsyncHttpClientConfig$Builder.setFollowRedirects(Z)Lcom/ning/http/client/AsyncHttpClientConfig$Builder; at com.cloudbees.opscenter.agent.AgentProtocolEndpointLocator.locate(AgentProtocolEndpointLocator.java:385) at com.cloudbees.opscenter.client.plugin.OperationsCenterRegistrar$PushRegistrationConfirmation.<init>(OperationsCenterRegistrar.java:500)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master (CORE-MM)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center (CORE-CLOUD-OC)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client Master (CORE-CM)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Operations Center (CORE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
During the plugin update one of the sides (either the CJOC or master) had the Asynch HTTP Client plugin updated and now they do not connect correctly.
You will need to look at the version difference between the CJOC and master and either upgrade the lower one or downgrade/restore from a backup on the updated plugin version. Luckily this plugin does not modify too much setting and job code so a downgrade is relatively safe from previous experience.