The administrative monitor tool is displaying the following warning message: ‘There are some controllers with an incompatible version of [plugin] installed’.
For instance, it could be ‘There are some controllers with an incompatible version of [saml] installed’.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
- Operations Center Single Sign-On Plugin
This administrative monitor detects that
* you have a controller configured to use the Operation Center security realms
* this controller does not have the necessary plugin to operate the security realms by itself in case the Operation Center goes offline
To fix the issue, you simply need to install the plugin which is providing the security realm, on the controllers that do not have it installed or have a different version from the one already installed in the OC
For instance, in the case of the message: ‘There are some controllers with an incompatible version of [saml] installed’, you need to install the SAML plugin on the controllers missing it or using a version different from the one installed in the Operation Center.