Users report that their API Tokens defined at CM or MM level got removed or they are no longer valid.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
By default, API Tokens are synchronized from Operations Center to the CMs and/or MMs. This means that if your users are defining their API Tokens at CM and/or MM level, they will be wiped out with the information stored at Operations Center level when the synchronization process happens.
There are two solutions for this.
- The first solution is to create the API Token at Operations Center level. CMs and MMs will get automatically updated once the configuration is saved in the Operations Center.
- At CM level, users could disable the Synchronize details on login. Users could achieve this in the user’s page at CM level.
The latest update of this article was tested with: