- I am planning to take the CloudBees Jenkins Certification (Certified CloudBees Jenkins Engineer) exam and I want to know how to register and prepare
- I am planning to take the Jenkins Certification (Certified Jenkins Engineer) exam and I want to know how to register and prepare
- I want to know courses and study materials to prepare for the Jenkins Certification exams
- I want to know how much the training courses cost
You should take a look at our Certification Guide. This practical course walks you through the key need-to-know about Jenkins Certifications:
- Jenkins Certification Prerequisites
- What exam do you plan to take?
- How to schedule and register for the test?
- Structure of the exams
- Organization of the Study Guides
- Sections and topics of the exams
- Types of questions
- Additional tips and recommendations
The first courses we recommend to take are our self-paced Fundamentals courses. These courses are free of charge:
After these 3 courses are completed, a good paid course is: Jenkins Certification by CloudBees. The course costs $300 USD at the time of this writing.
IMPORTANT: Practical experience is recommended before taking any of the exams.
The mentioned courses are also available as instructor-led courses which you can register here. The 2-day course titled
CloudBees Jenkins Platform Certification Training can be taken in a classroom or online and costs $1,995 USD at the time of this writing.
Certification courses may also be offered during the annual DevOps|Jenkins World event.
If you have any additional questions or further inquiries, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Training team at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.