I have the Crowd2 Plugin version 1.x installed and it is slowing down my instance.
Furthermore, in the logs of the Crowd2 server I can see lots of requests coming from Jenkins.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed controller
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Team
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client controller
- Jenkins LTS
You should make sure to update the Crowd2 Plugin to at least version 2.0.0. In this version, a cache mechanism was put in place to reduce the number of requests sent by Jenkins.
- See JENKINS-16703 for details.