- I have an issue with one of the CloudBees Training Labs
This article describes how to collect the minimum required information for troubleshooting issues related to the CloudBees Training Labs.
If the required data is bigger than 50 MB you will not be able to use ZenDesk to upload all the information. On this case we would like to encourage you to use our upload service in order to attach all the required information.
- Location of the issue in the training materials
- Description of the issue
- Host Environment Description
- Course Name
- Lab Name and/or Number
- Section Name and/or Number
- Full stack trace of the problem (if it applies)
- Log files reporting the issue or evidence screenshots
- Was it working before or it has never worked?
- Operating System and version
- Virtualization Engine and its version
Note: Please ensure your Host Environment meets with all requirements from the Install Lab Environment document: Common, Hardware and Software.