- Jenkins has a Fast Memory Leak (having to restart every week)
- After updating to 2.73.x.x memory is constantly increasing, which causes a slow down in Jenkins. Only a restart fixes this slowness
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master >= 2.73.x < 188.8.131.52
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center >= 2.73.x < 184.108.40.206
- CloudBees High Availability Plugin < 4.16
When CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise was updated to version 2.73.x.x, the Jgroups version was updated which ended up causing this Jgroups issue. This leads towards a constant memory growth within Jenkins especially when HA is not active(there is not a standby master).
This issue has been resolved with a new transport method of TCP_NIO2.
Long-Term Solution (recommended): Upgrade CloudBees Jenkins Platform >= 220.127.116.11
Short-Term Solution Workarounds: