- How to correctly disable High Availability?
- Why HA is still running even after I have uninstalled the CloudBees High Availability Management plugin (cloudbees-ha)?
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client Master (CORE-CM)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Operations Center (CORE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
- CloudBees High Availability plugin (cloudbees-ha)
Option 1: Pass the following Java argument to Jenkins:
Option 2: Use the environment variable:
and then restart Jenkins.