- Support Core plugins from 2.42 to 2.44 performs histo:live requests periodically thus a FullGC is also performed.
- Jenkins instances requiring more than 10G of heap could face slowness issues because of the FullGC.
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center (CJE-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center (CJP-OC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- Support Core plugin from 2.42 to 2.44
Upgrade Support Core plugin to 2.45.1 or higher.
Since 2.42 to 2.44, a new component requests the memory histogram for live instances. In order to generate the histogram, the jvm performs a FullGC. That behavior cannot be disabled when the bundle is generated in background.
Support Core plugin 2.45.1 disables the histogram generation by default, but can be enabled:
- temporally running
com.cloudbees.jenkins.support.impl.HeapUsageHistogram.DISABLED=falsefrom Manage Jenkins / Script Console
- permanently adding