- One worker instance is heavily overloaded while others have little or no load, How can we balance the load between workers?
- There are workers not used, how we make palace to use all?
- How we change the palace schedule algorithm?
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - AWS/OpenStack/Anywhere
There is a not permanent way to change the scheduled algorithm from the Marathon UI, by default the algorithm selected is BinPack (1) you could try with LeastLoaded (8)
- In the cli to determine the URL for Marathon UI -
cje run display-outputs
- In the cli to get the Marathon username -
cje run echo-secrets marathon_username
- In the cli to get its password -
cje run echo-secrets marathon_password
- Open the Marathon UI and log in using the above account info
- From the Marathon dashboard, select the jce application group
- Select the palace application
- Switch to the Configuration tab below the Scale Application button.
- On the right side of the screen, press the Edit button
- Select the ???Environment Variables??? section
- Press one of the
+buttons on the right edge and add an entry:
CONSTRAINTS : 8
- Press the Change and Deploy Configuration button.
these are all the valid codes
* BinPack: 1
* LeastLoaded: 8