- A user wants to setup CloudBees Jenkins Platforms in High Availability in AWS
- CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center Amazon Marketplace AMI (CJOC)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise Amazon Marketplace AMI (CM)
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
This follows the same approach as the High Availability documentation. This article is meant to supplement that guide.
- The two CJOC or two CM which make up the HA singleton need to be configured to point to a NFS drive
- The ELB Load Balancer needs to be configured to load balance HTTP(S) traffic to the CloudBees Jenkins Instances which form the HA singleton.
- The ELB Load Balancer needs to perform a health check on the Jenkins Instances on
To set up the NFS Server please see: NFS Guide
Please follow our documentation to deploy the AWS Marketplace AMI Images
Once both images have been deployed. Please follow the steps from the High Availability documentation.
Follow the steps from the High Availability documentation.
Follow the steps from our How to setup Amazon ELB as the Load Balancer of CJOC