- Any best practices are welcome for pipeline implementation
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
- Pipeline: Declarative
The entrypoints are
Find below list of references which contains a compilation of best practices. Some of them has already mentioned above.
- Best Practices for Scalable Pipeline Code published on February 1st 2017 by Sam Van Oort
- Top 10 Best Practices for Jenkins Pipeline Plugin published on June 27th 2016 by Andy Pemberton
Jenkins World presentations:
- Pipelines At Scale: How Big, How Fast, How Many presented in 2017 by Sam Van Oort (click here for the video)
- Declarative Pipelines In Jenkins presented in 2017 by Andrew Bayer and Bobby Sandell (click here for the video)
- JenkinsPipelineUnit: Test your Continuous Delivery Pipeline presented in 2017 by Ozan Günalp and Emmanuel Quincerot (click here for the video)
<JENKINS_URL>/pipeline-syntaxcontains the documentation that applies specifically to the instance.
- Pipeline Utility Steps: Useful Goodies For Parsing Configs, Maven POMs, etc
- Place a Checkpoint before a high-risk operation (e.g: long running external process), before using a
nodestep to obtain an executor for it. If the build fails, Checkpoint allows the build to be resumed from the checkpoint just before the failure.