- I want to install a new plugin on my Jenkins master, but it does not appear in the Update Center of my instance.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core)
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Operations Center
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
CloudBees versions of Jenkins include access to the CloudBees Assurance Program (CAP). The CloudBees Assurance Program specifies the set of plugins, plugin versions, and plugin dependencies that are either verified or trusted, depending on how much they have been tested. This provides greater stability and security for Jenkins environments. Not only are these plugins independently stable, but they are tested as a whole (in aggregate) to ensure compatibility with each other and the Jenkins instance. Due to this, any plugins or plugin versions that have not undergone this additional testing are not listed in the Update Center.
If there is a plugin you would like to install that is not a part of CAP, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to
Manage Jenkins > Beekeeper Upgrade Assistant, then uncheck
Enroll this instance in the CloudBees Assurance Program and
Save it. This action will switch the Update Center to access the full list of available Jenkins plugins.
2. Next navigate to
Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins > Advanced tab and click on
Check Now to download the latest Plugin Manager metadata, after which you should find the specific plugin or plugins you would like to install on the
3. Lastly, after installing the desired plugins, it is highly recommended that you re-enable enrollment to the CloudBees Assurance Program (CAP) to prevent the unintentional installation of plugins not verified by CAP.