bat directive in Pipeline returns
cmd is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
- CloudBees Core on modern cloud platforms - Managed Master
- CloudBees Core on traditional platforms - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
- Pipeline running on a Windows environment
- You need to make sure the user running the Jenkins Master/Slave where the command is executing has
C:\Windows\System32in it’s PATH variable.
- To add this to that user’s PATH, right click on My Computer then select Properties. Click Advanced then click Environment Variables.
Scroll down to PATH and add