- Jenkins UI is running incredibly slow
- Pipeline Stage View UI is not responding or running slowly
- Pipeline Builds are never finishing
- Loops are defined in the slow Pipeline.
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on modern cloud platforms - Managed controller
- CloudBees CI (CloudBees Core) on traditional platforms - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client controller
- CloudBees Jenkins Distribution
- Jenkins LTS
Try not to use use infinite while loops inside of Pipeline code.
A better alternative would be a
This will eliminate the possibility of an endless cycle of a build because it will stop trying after a certain number of attempts.
Additionally it ensures that a failure is recorded if the the looped step is unsuccessful.