- We tried to kill the job, but it doesn’t seem to have an impact. We have deleted the job, but the execution still appears in the list of running jobs in the ‘Build Executor Status’. How can we kill this execution?
- Pipeline run will not terminate even??with??a cancel, or terminate.
- CloudBees Jenkins Team (CJT)
- CloudBees Jenkins Platform - Client Master (CJP-CM)
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise - Managed Master (CJE-MM)
- Operating System: Linux, Windows
Please upgrade to the latest version of all Pipeline Plugin which enables the ability to perform a hard kill operation when a pipeline operation is canceled.
If you cancel a build (via the red X) and the build will not stop or abort then after 15 seconds a Forcibly terminate running steps will appear in the console output of the build. If you click that and the build does not stop the build, then a Forcibly terminate the project button will appear which will allow you to forcibly terminate all builds for the project.
If you encounter any of the Forcibly terminate options, and you are currently using the latest versions and you continue to encounter hangs in your pipeline scripts, then please file a new support ticket and attach a support bundle to investigate further.