- Changes to Identity Management Provider have locked out access to CJOC
- No access to CJOC
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise (CJE)
Authentication for CJOC can be removed, if needed, by editing the config.xml file. However, in PSE additional steps are needed to ensure that changes are saved and restart is handled correctly.
1) Connect to CJOC
PSE 1.2.0 and later
cje run ssh-into-tenant TENANT_ID to get a shell into the CJOC or master container.
cje run list-applications to find out in which worker host the container is running. In the following example it would be
worker-2 for CJOC:
$ cje run list-applications castle.jce : worker-2 elasticsearch.jce : worker-2 castle.jce : worker-3 cjoc.jce : worker-2 castle.jce : worker-1
Then ssh into the worker with
dna connect worker-2
2) Disable Security
- Go to
/mnt/cjoc/<containerid>in the file system and find
- Open this file in the editor.
- Look for the
<useSecurity>true</useSecurity>element in this file.
- Replace true with false
- Remove the elements authorizationStrategy and securityRealm
4) Restart CJOC
- Restart the CJOC worker in Marathon